Binary Options Brokers
Binary Options BrokersMarch 6, 2012
Our team of expert financial analysts have performed extensive market surveys of the various online binary options brokers and have analyzed the websites according to the following criteria:
- Return on Profits. The combined percentage of return you can receive on your investment.
- The number and variety of Assets. This is basically the range and diversity of offerings or investment options provided by the website.
- Assets range of expiration. This refers to the scope or range of expiry times the brokers offer on the specific asset you invest in.
- Language Support. What languages does the site support.
- Usability. This refers to the level of intuitiveness as well as clarity and the amount of accessible information information provided by the website and made easily available to the online trader.
- Perks/Welcome Bonus. What does the website offer to get you to deposit, and how does it compare to others?
- Additional Offerings. Does the site have additional offerings (i.e. forex, tax consulting & so on)
- Fees. How does the site compare in terms of fees they charge for the options you buy?
- Deposit Options: Online Brokers accepting credit cards as well as alternative payment options.
- Online Support. Does the website have quality support? Do they respond quickly and professionally?
In a nutshell, we have provided a broad scope of indicators we believe to be crucial when choosing an online binary option broker. Before starting to trade online and investing, we highly recommend you checkout our reviews since it will definitely help you make money trading binary options online.