Binary Options: Apple Versus Google Stock Trading Strategy
Binary Options: Apple Versus Google Stock Trading StrategySeptember 10, 2012
Any binary options trader wanting to invest online probably faced the same dilemma when going stock picking.
Traders always ask me, what’s better to invest in, AAPL or GOOG stock, and my answer is always the same. It really does depend how you plan on making your money as well as your investment portfolio and how diversified it is. But first of all a bit of disclosure, I own Apple stock and I follow it on the news on a daily basis.
The Case for Apple
- AAPL is definitely Americas sweetheart these days and has been a consistent performer.
- AAPL recently won a law suit against Samsung, it’s biggest competitor. This has re-positioned it as the market leader in the hand-held device, mobile phones, and tablet industry.
- AAPL, has also made some nice acquisitions, although they have not been able to create transparent revenue units out of these mergers. To be specific, only this year AAPL has acquired Chomp, which is a search engine company for apps. This is a type of acquisition that investors love because it demonstrates that Apple management invests in practical companies that allow it to increase penetration into untapped markets and create market demand.
- GOOG stock is also very consistent, although its peaks and dips are tend to be more prone to volatility and market forces.
- GOOG stock is continuously performing because it has not only emerged as the market leader in search engine queries per house hold, but also because it has displayed a robust growth pattern due to smart acquisitions such as feedburner, Android, and Applied semantics, which is the team that developed Adsense, (not to mention the Youtube acquisition). Google has been extremely smart in the sense that they were able to leverage their unique position as leaders in the web search industry to predict and to a certain degree influence and create market demand in untapped and/or virgin niches.
It’s interesting and worth while noting that historically 2009 was the year when both stocks started to perform and since then both have consistently gained market share.
How Does this Influence Our Trades?
Well, if you are into binary options trading it depends what type of trader you are and what type of contract your want to buy. Meaning, if you deposit and buy a contract of lets say $1,000 on a 60 second trade, I would really say that you are engaging in pure financial betting or speculation.
Conclusions and Trading Recommendations
If your trading strategy includes taking a weekly position I recommend you do it with AAPL (This recommendation is valid for now) since AAPL is the less volatile and more predictable stock option.
Choosing the Right Broker
If you are not quite sure about which binary options broker to select, simply pick any one of our recommended brokers. Our staff has conducted extensive reviews & checks and I have personally traded with each one of the brokers we have listed at our site. I have or had open positions on various stock and other assets with every one of them. They are all reputable and I have both cashed out as well as deposited and made money with each one of them.
Key Stock Trading Parameters Per Broker for Apple and Google Stock
True to September 9th, 2012
|OptionBit||AAPL||680.4||Sep 14 23:00||175%|
|##||GOOG||708.4||Sep 14 23:00||175%|
|XPMarkets||AAPL||680.6||Sep 14 23:30||175%|
|##||GOOG||706.3||Sep 14 23:30||175%|
Most Traded Stock:
AMAZON (AMZN), Boeing (BA), Exxon Mobil (XOM), McDonald’s (MCD), HSBC HOLDINGS (HSBC), FACEBOOK (FB), COCA COLA (KOF), Microsoft (MSFT), CITIGROUP (CITI), Nike (NKE),GAZPROM (OGZPY.PK), REUTERS (TOC)BARCLAY’S (BCS), BAIDU (BIDU), Vodafone (VOD), ING GROUP (ING),TURKCELL (TKC), TATA MOTORS (TTM), British Petroleum (BP), LUKOIL (LKOH:RTS), SBERBANK (SBER:RTS), ROLLS ROYCE (RR:LN), BAE SYSTEMS (BA/:LN)
Incoming search terms:
- binaryoptions/google stock